Guten Abend an alle aus Deutschland.

Tu można pisać o wszystkim co tylko. Jeśli ktoś ma pomysł na nowe kategorie, walcie śmiało!!!
ODPOWIEDZ
Daniel Latanowicz
Nowy członek forum

Post autor: Daniel Latanowicz »

Hallo zusammen,

wie sich aus meinen Nickname ergibt trage ich auch den Namen Latanowicz bin im Internet zufällig auf dieses interessante Forum gestoßen.
Da ich selbst Polnisch in Wort und Schrift nicht beherrsche habe ich es mir vom Google Toolbar übersetzten lassen.
Hoffe es funktionert auch andersherum.
Im zweifelsfall funkionert ein Kontakt auch in Englisch.
Ich hoffe es meldet sich denoch jemand,würde mich freuen. :)

mfg
Daniel Latanowicz
Wenn 50 Millonen Menschen etwas dummes sagen,
dann bleibt es eine Dummheit.
jacklat
Weteran, stały członek forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: jacklat »

Hello,

ja wir sprechen auch ein bisschen Deutsch, aber stimmt dass Englisch hier ist mehr bekannt. :-)
Es ist sehr nett Sie kennenzulernen. Die menge von Menschen mit Familienname Latanowicz in unsere Land ist nicht gross (za. 265). In Deutschland ist nur eigene - teoretisch 24. http://www.verwandt.de/karten/absolut/latanowicz.html

Mein Vater interresiert sich ein bisschen ueber Geneaologie und Familie geschichte. Er hat shon gefunden dass probablich alle mit name Latanowicz kommen aus 1 Familie. Wir haben viel Infos und vielleicht in Zukunft machen wir etwas Grafish, aber ein Baum zu machen ist nicht so leicht.

Wann kennen Sie etwas ueber eltern und grosseltern vielleicht wir koennen probieren es zu passen zu Leute die sind bekannt. In MediaWiki ist jetzt shon eine Namensliste mit mehr als 800 Eintraege.

Viel Gruessen aus Poznan,

Jacek Latanowicz :-)
Daniel Latanowicz
Nowy członek forum

Hallo Mr.Latanowicz. ;)
Thanks for your reply.H`s nice to meet you.
I dont´t have a lot of informations about my acestors,just a few.
The oldest document which I found was the birhcertificate of my grandfather Casimir Latanowicz he was born on April 9.1907 in Herne,Germany and died 1948 exactly date unknown.The name of my great-grandfather was also on the document his name was Jan Latanowicz but the exactly date (birth and death)are all unknown.
About the tale of my family I know that they are comming from Herne or fluttering around a lot of generations lived there and they have had a butcher shop.
I don´t have any documents about this,but my Dad told me.
After the first World War around 1920 the closed the butcher shop and Casimir Latanowicz emigrated to France.There was time in France needed other people to work there.So they decided do go to France.
Casimir Latanowicz married in France on April 9.1932 and foundered a family.
On March 27.1940 my Dad was born in Hersin-Coupigny,France.
Thet´s all what I can tell you bout my family history.

And I would like to know up to that year the name Latanowicz can be traced back?.

yours faithfully,
Daniel Latanowicz
jacklat
Weteran, stały członek forum
Kontakt:

Post autor: jacklat »

Hello,

my Father traced by documents back to somewhere 1700' if I'm not wrong.

My father explains to me:
"The only grandgrandfather of Daniel could be Jan (Johann) number I614 born in Dolsk in 1872. There is nothing more on him but in theory he could get married between 1897 and 1902 and one of his children could be Casimir from 1907. Moreover Jan was son of Michaelis I337 and grandson of Casimir I322 so possibly he could give his son same name as his great grandfather. It is likely possible however it is only speculation. This could be checked in France. There is a link missing in a pedigree of people. If Daniel could be so kind to send a scan of document maybe more could be solved.".

His email is marek@latanowicz.pl.

Jacek L.
Ostatnio zmieniony sob lip 02, 2011 2:36 pm przez jacklat, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Daniel Latanowicz
Nowy członek forum

Hello jacklat,
please excuse me that I can sign so late,I was on vacation.
The e-mail is out.
jacklat pisze: "The only grandgrandfather of Daniel could be Jan (Johann) number I614 born in Dolsk in 1872.
Yes,the vote could actually have the deed I borrowed from my dad once and read through more accurate.It is sometimes difficult to decipher them because they were written by hand and in places the officers had a really terrible handwriting,it is also written in Sütterlin(old German).
But after some initial problems the name is Johann Latanowicz to decipher.
But I was not idle,and have about old adresses from France contacted my cusine,is my uncle died in 1997 but he was older then my father and his wife is still alive,and indeed,she could tell me something.
Assuming that I understood her correctly,she talks revealed a really bad English and my French is not more or less because there is a real tragic family historie.
The should agree is good if it really would de quite happy with somethink you can easily check the details.
(*)more on the later.

Here my first time reporting.
Casimir after emigrating to france,he quickly took his parents from the economic chaos in Germany to France also to Hersin-Coupigny.My uncle told it probably seems very often they still he has know personally.
Johann Latanowicz and his wife have been murdered by French Resistance standing againe.You pobably thought that he was spying for the Germans.Whether there was some truth or not is not known.
In any case of suspicious enough well-off,one night,they stormed the house of the couple and shot them both.This is set during or occurred shortly after the allied invasion in the Normandie,or aboute summer or autumn 1944.Both are buried in Hersin-Coupigny.

(*)Have been in administration for the city of Hersin-Coupigny requested the use of informations on a grave of the couple.

Also on the fate of Casimir I have received information.
Casimir married a Polish-born women named Helene Grzybiak,what is still for the rest of the story of importance.
Some years after the war such as 1948,it went into the city of Hersin-Coupigny would be celebrated,a city laid or something.When heavy alcohol consumption should have a neighbor or know by Casimir he confessed that he has been involved in the assassination of his parents.It should be received as violent and bloody revenge.The granma has made appropriate care,he should really his plans he would transpose the Guillotine safe.
She persuaded Casimir first time to leave the ontry,ostensibly to visit some relativs in Polend.
As they should also know then their de-escalation plan should make everthing worse.Barely arrived in Poland they would be removed and the passports are not permitted to leave.
Shortly thereafter,the oldest child became ill,her daughter Helena age of 16 from tuberculosis and died.This was too much for Casimir him stranded a foreign country,one child died shortly after he committed suicide.
Both father and daughter were are buried in Poland,in the city of Bytom,as was the old lady sure as they probably some point in the seveties with their man has been there and who saw the graves.

(*)I`ve already google but so far only found the three cemeteries exist in Bytom.
A Jewish,Protestant and a central cementary.Been since they were both Catholic,I guess they buried at the central cementary.Since I did not continue as I have no contact address found on the cementery.
So that`s it for now if I find out what more I post it here.

With best regards,
Daniel Latanowicz
ODPOWIEDZ